- Exceeded our revised fundraising goals by 56%
- Expanded the TFT net worth by 19% year to year.
- Met our goal to expand the number of partner charities from 9 to 21.
- Met our goal to distribute 10 passes per month to each partner charity once they were added to our list of partner charities.
- Successfully navigated mid-year funding challenges caused by the WRTA’s funding shortfalls.
- Touched the lives of as many as 1690 people directly, and many more indirectly.
- Gained broad name recognition in the Worcester non-profit community.
- Established a fairly full complement of social media presence including website, Facebook and, Youcaring, including a TFT video.
- Executed a successful yard sale raising at least $890.
- Laid the groundwork for fundraising for 2018.
- Added $4,895 to the WRTA’s revenues for 2017, most of which was probably additional business that wouldn’t have been there otherwise.