Tasks For Transit Launches its Second Program, the TFT Job Fare Program
- WRTA schedules for the bus routes from the individual’s residence, through the WRTA hub and out to the job site.
- A page entitled, “Tips for Bus Riders.”
- A list of free health care clinics in the Greater Worcester area.
- A list of many other “free” services in the area.
- A list of food pantries and places to get a meal.
- A voucher for a free haircut courtesy of Rob Roy Academy.
- A flyer on the new Bank On Worcester County program of bank accounts for low income individuals.
- A book, courtesy of YOU Inc. Worcester Community Connections Coalition, that lists all the services, by category, available to economically disadvantaged individuals who qualify.